Tricks and Treats

Ahhhh Halloween. My second favorite holiday (my first being Thanksgiving where I'm guiltlessly gluttonous)
I love dressing up and getting to be someone else for a night. Our friend has the best Halloween parties every year where our friends go all out and dress in amazing costumes. It's truly impressive and there's hardly a store-bought costume in sight. This year was no exception.

My two costumes this year were polar opposites. The first, my personal favorite, being a nerdy self conscious drummer from Aurora... better known as Garth Algar.

Benjamin was of course, the Wayne to my Garth

Yoda, our gracious host
Jesus himself... "We're not worthy! We're not worthy!"
Red Queen

And the White Rabbit
Matt and Christie Walker as a hot dog and hot dog vender. So cute :)


Danny and Sandy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ♥ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On to Halloween Night


Photobucket
YIPPEE!


Ben went as Chapulin... amazing

Gaga had to crush this bug...



Thank God for American Apparel for my last minute costume!

(shoes- Giuseppe Zanotti, outfit- American Apparel, chains- Giles & Bro)

What were you guys for Halloween!? Send me links to your pictures :)