Off to the Office...

First of all- I must thank poladroid cause I freaking love these polaroid looking pics! Woo hoo.



So I woke up this morning feeling extra sassy. I love this new top I got off Revolve by Hellz, which I stumbled upon on accident. Also, my new JBrands with zippers! Sass-ayyy.




I guess I've been feeling like I need to spread the love around lately. These shoes got a lot of press for being supposedly uncomfortable and impossible to walk in. They are neither. For whatever reason, they're really not that weird feeling when walking. Plus, I love the confused looks of people watching them walk by. ;)




I'm also really feeling this hot pink lipstick I got from Nars. I feel like an 80's barbie. Kiss kiss! My Fafi girl back there is totally trying to upstage me. Pshh.



(originally posted 1/15/09)


**ADDITION**

Hmmm. I don't know if I still like these shoes. What do you guys think?? Were they just a moment in time??