Back on the Chain... Gang





I impulsively bought this AMAZING scarf about a month ago after seeing it on little miss Tavi's blog, and I just received it last night (YAY!)

So here's the thing... I'm not sure that I can pull it off?? I mean, it is truly amazing but I feel like I might look silly wearing it. Like I need to be a little cooler to wear it. ha ha ha. That sounds silly, but seriously.

It was handmade by the talented Yokoo (check out her etsy shop!) in limited quantity so I figured I didn't have time to think about the purchace- I just HAD to have one!

I'm totally in love with it, but what do you all think? Cool? Silly?

(originally posted 1/9/09)

**ADDITION**

Yokoo has since become a household name. ;)
I'm so excited that fall is here and I can wear this again! Yippee! I wore it to Gwen Stefani's house and she loved it so Yokoo made her one in all black!