A Halloween Bedtime Story

Once up a time, a girl who has been in a perpetual funk lately decided to take a chance and get out of the house. She already had a vintage nurses's Gloria Vanderbilt uniform for no apparent reason in her closet already (seen here).

The girl, let's call her Reiko, took up an offer to go to a Halloween dinner with Mocha Trina (her blogging Weight Watchers diva friend who dropped 40lbs) Click here to check her out. Reiko agreed to go to get out of the house and out of her funk.


Reiko added a few touches to her vintage uniform and even put makeup and lashes on to pull off the sexy nurse look.




Reiko meets MochaTrina in the middle of the street to find out that there was no party. Reiko was feeling foolish walking around with nowhere to go. After a taking a few pictures in the street and even waiting for her other friends to come atleast see her costume, Reiko decided that she would much rather buy a late night milk shake and call it a night.

That was too much like right. As Reiko was taking a few more pictures, Reiko busted her AZZ for no apparent reason! She somehow got her borrowed patent leather Sexy Nurse pumps caught in a crack in the street and ATE THE GROUND...BAD!!!

Said friends, watched Reiko go head first in slow motion down to the ground and stood there!. Reiko busted her knee wide open! Luckily, like a good nurse, Reiko had a first aid kit handy and had to be "nursed" by her friends in the middle of the street. Reiko laughed at herself and at the irony! How is Reiko a Naughty NURSE and she is the one that got injured! The truth is that I altered the skirt too tight around the knees because I insist on everything being a pencil skirt!
Reiko officially called it a night and drove to Whataburger to find happiness in an after dark Burger, Shake and Fries Combo!

Reiko was back home in under an hour and a half, to nurse her wounds by her self. Reiko then watched a CNN special on the DC Sniper and rubbed her almost decapitated knee until she fell asleep.
This was Reiko's first time ever dressing up for Halloween. Reiko thinks Halloween is bad. Reiko can't catch a break these days to save her life!


But Reiko did look hot!
Thrifted: Uniform, Vintage 70's purse, borrowed shoes, Red Fishnets, Nurse hat from Party CityReiko is convinced that she is God's personal Comic Relief. He has one hell of a sense of humor!

This story brought to you by God's Favorite Shoes...where anything can happen...just keep watching. Good Night Boys and Girls:)

Happy Halloween
(I'm gonna nurse my wounds (figuratively and literally). I think I am gonna take a small blogcation (my word) but when I come back, I may have a treat. I might have my first sponsored giveway from a hot jewelry company coming soon...cross your fingers. Make sure you are a follower so you can be eligible. Details soon)

....I don't know why the pictures came out so bad...sorry. And you are allowed to bust a gut laughing at my fall...I did:)
*** Trust me, that was the best and only laugh I had all week, so it was worth it to fall from grace:) I took that fall like a soldier and I was grateful to be able to laugh at myself hysterically. Thank God for the ability to smile even when you don't feel like it. By the way...I FALL ALL OF THE TIME, it's one of the things I'm good at:)