One Step Closer to Oprah!

I know I said I was going on a"blogcation" this week but I have to share that I am getting featured...AGAIN!

Moni over at Creative Liberation is featuring my little ole' blog in the first of her Monday series on her favorite blog authors! How cool is that? How cool is she? How cool am I!?!

She doesn't know it, but when I finally make it to Oprah (click here for that plan)...she will be one of the secret surprise guests that Oprah will bring out so that I can give her a thank you hug for helping me BLOW UP! (going too far again?)

If for no other reason, check out her blog for seriously old school videos and clips. The following clip I stole from her blog because it seriously put a smile on my face. You MUSTwatch it. Even if you have to watch it without sound:) I don't know what to focus on, the clothes, the dancing, the men dancing like Leroy from Fame, the MJ song they are dancing to that I've never heard in my life...it's too much!








Oh...we finally have fall weather in Texas...that means boots are back in rotation:)


First Outfit: Thrifted Burberry Shirt, Thrifted bag andRed riding boots, Jeggings (jean looking leggings from Macy's) I seriously love this plaid shirt.

Second Oufit: Prince Tee, Jeggings, Favorite Target Cardigan, Thrifted BLUE Boots

Click Here to read the post below for instant entertainment:)

And Click here for my Feature on Moni's Blog:)

I'm taking a break from everything for a minute, so have a great week.