The Proof Is In The Details




I had to show this shoe in both colors. I couldn't decide which I liked best. This post is aptly titled because I truly believe it is all about the details is this flirty pump. Before I talk about all of the delicious details in these shoes I just have to give a shout out to Celine - the designer of this little beauty. If you haven't yet checked out her blog - click here. You will love it and her. She's so full of joie de vivre you can't help but want to see her succeed. Now. Moving on. Everything is right here. From the exposed stitch detail to the perfectly place, perfectly shaped bow, to (I don't know if you can tell from the picture) the delicate heart shaped buckle. It's details like these that make this pretty platform look infinitely more expensive than it is.

Oh, and they are so sexy on.