Pose...Shoot...Run!

There's a new library in my neighborhood. I'm trying to work up the nerve to take pictures INSIDE but right now, I sneak pictures under the red stairwell. I am not sure if it's considered private property which is why I do drive by photo shoots and run back to the car!
The whole purpose of this post is to RAVE about Miley Cyrus's Walmart Jersey Skinny Jeans! OMG! They are so perfect, cheap and comfy. I think it has everything to do with the fact that she collaborated with Max Azria of BCBG fame! You must run to your nearest WalMart (Walmart.com) and check the "Jersey Skinnies"! First, Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson shoes...now Miley Cyrus designs? Yep. I'm 34 and I own some Miley Cyrus clothes. I SAID IT. There is also a Norma Kamali line at Walmart that's pretty fab. Target and Walmart are not playing with the "guest designer" lines!

Didn't I tell you that I was determined to find short gloves every since I saw Janet Jackson rock some to Michael's televised funeral (click here). It was not a game. Don't tell me that thrifting doesn't manifest dreams honey!



I actually had something on totally different earlier but I had the bright idea to play dress up at night. At dinner, I put this outfit together in my head and came straight home to play around with my gloves. Everyone around me knows I'm pretty impulsive. Sometimes that's good, most times it's not.


These Jessica Simpson shoes are brought to you by Goodwill. The pain I felt in my left arch was brought to me by satan:(



The above picture proves that being a little addicted to thrifting can pay off....(And yes, that purse is real...ummm hmmm) As you can tell, I'm all about the accessories.

Happy Thanksgiving...Yadi yadi yada...who cares about that! I'm going to see NEW MOON this weekend! I have witnesses that will tell you that I would read those 1000 page books in the dark, at stop lights, in the bathroom...it didn't matter. Yes, I'm a Fang Banger:)
(I totally didn't know that my shirt was on backwards, hence that little white tag that's haunting my pictures but I was not about to retake the pictures which meant I would have to do more drive by photo shoots at night. Negative.)