Ok, So I'm a Hypocrite...

So what. I never thought I'd EVER be into a stretch boot... I mean, EVER. But whadda know? I found one- the only one- I love. This is the Jil Sander boot that I was talking about. I got them for 80% off at Jeffery and they are absolutely the sluttiest/sexiest things I own. Hahaha!

I have to tell you my embarrassing story though!






I knew I shouldn't have, but I wore them out to dinner one night in NY. I figured I'd be ok since we were taking cabs.
For some reason, I think we were trying to catch a cab, I was out in the street and I slipped on a patch of ice and totally ate shit... hard! My first thought of course was "Oh my god! My new boots!!" cause I fell on my knee and palms. Miraculously, my boots were mostly ok- no rip in the knee, but check out my knee. Ouch.
My priorities are so out of whack. Ha ha ha.
The lacquer on the inside of one the platforms got scratched off pretty bad, but I think I can fix it, and if not- you can barely see it.


Anyhoo- what do you guys think? :)


(originally posted 2/7/09)

**ADDITION**

I will never forget this fall! It was so funny and embarrassing!!
And isn't it funny how now it's all about stretch boots and over-the-knee boots. Who knew? ;) I can't believe I got these at 80% off. Ridiculous. That would never happen now!