My Night in the Clouds...


Ok. So some of you already know, but Monday night I went to a dinner for Mr. Christian Louboutin himself.

I know, right?

It was pretty much the most amazing night of my life (besides my wedding of course) and I was pinching myself all night long. I felt like I was in a dream world and I never wanted to wake up!

The night started with a small cocktail party at the Louboutin boutique. There was champagne and shoe lovers, and I felt so lucky to be a part of it. They had the AMAZING Marie Antoinette shoes on display, and some lucky women were even buying some. There was one lady that was wearing a pair (AHHHHH!!!!!! SO JEALOUS!!) and had a second pair to keep on display.
How cute is the little egg display!? So perfect.

I was really excited and surprised to run into my friend Amy and her lovely mother at the cocktail party- though I should have known she would be there. Her Louboutin collection dwarfs mine, and we were actually introduced by a mutual friend who knew we would get along great if for nothing else than for our mutual love of shoes!

That's Patrick up there. My very favorite "shoe guy". If you're ever in the boutique ask for him- he'll take really good care of you ;) He's the sweetest.

Miss Amita Singh, the lovely store manager. LOVE her. Isn't she adorable!? I got to sit next to her at the dinner and we had a really good time!! She has my favorite picture of Mr. Louboutin and I and I'm hoping she'll send it to me soon (hint hint) cause boy oh boy does my camera suck.
hahaha. ;)

On to the dinner!

So after the cocktail hour we headed across to the amazing little French bistro, Marché Modern. They were hosting the event and the whole restaurant was decorated beautifully with a Marie Antoinette theme.



Every single thing I ate was amazing. The hors d'ourves were delicious and decadent- the salad was perfect, and the main course... to die for! I'm serious you guys- I was blown away.

To finish the meal was this. The most perfectly adorable dessert I've ever seen!

I die!

Everyone took theirs home in a to go tin. I don't think anyone could bare to eat something so beautiful.

Like I said, the night was like a dream. I am so thankful to my friends at the Louboutin boutique for including me in this. I feel really honored and very special! I'll never forget the magical night that I had dinner with Christian Louboutin.


(originally posted 2/25/09)

**ADDITION**

Another night I will NEVER forget. I am so lucky to have been a part of this and will never be able to top it! I love all my friends at the boutique so much! We've all become such good friends since then. :)