Red Soles and Bubbly

Last night the Christian Louboutin boutique at South Coast Plaza celebrated their 1 year anniversary and the place was bumpin with champagne a-flowin! There were shoe lovers everywhere!

I finally got to wear my Christopher Kane for Top Shop dress. Yay!

Amita's nails were out of control amazing... Japanese nail art. I told her they look like barnacles... but in a good way. They're definitely a love them or hate them trend, and I really love them.


Reghan got in on the nail art too

And she wore these amazing hand painted gold tights... So cool.

The boys got in on the action too!


I love these sneakers... I need to get Ben into them ASAP.






It was a really fun night. You should go in and check out all the amazing new shoes (including these babies...)
Yep. I have a problem. But I love them...