Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi!!!!!!

Oh my goooooosh. I can't believe I've been gone TWO whole weeks!

I've tried all the little tricks to get around my blog being blocked in China but I just can't get around it. It's such a bummer! Did you guys like the re-posts? It's funny to see old posts again, right? I've been blogging for over a year and a half and it's gone by so fast.

Anyway- I'm back and it's good to be home. My jet lag is worse than it's ever been and I feel like crap, so let me keep this short.

Remember that boot sketch I posted? Well, I toned it down (sad) and ended up making it!

So this...
was made like this...

Higher shaft, lower platform, no metal toe and no spikes.

This is a prototype so it's not a final sample but you get the idea. Pretty cool, huh? I still like the spiky version better...

Oh and I am going to post about Shanghai but I'm waiting on pictures. All the good ones are on Amita's camera!

XOXO