Black Out Challenge (Day 5)


So this is day 5 of the Black Out Challenge. Not wearing black is still a challenge for me but I kind of like it. I have no idea why I put forth so much effort...I work at a high school...there is literally not one person there to impress other than myself!
I got a little creative today.Technically I layered two dresses for today's outfit. It was completely unplanned but I kind of like the result. The lighting doesn't do the color contrast justice. The shirt dress is actually navy and striped. I threw the yellow scarf to cover up "the girls" and pulled out my fringe blue suede shoes. Not the greatest pics but you get the idea:)
On a random note, I've been reading about Heidi Montag, a MTV reality personality who has gone out of her way to look a Barbie Doll via 10 surgeries in one day. It got me to thinking that people usually are down on themselves way more than they are "UP". There is so much to be insecure about...what are you SECURE about?
So let's play a little game. Leave a comment and tell me what is your favorite "Physical" attribute.
I'll go first. Outside of the obvious, (my dimples)...I really think I have great calves. I love the shape of my legs. It took me years to realize that.
What's your favorite Physical attribute?