I Love Victoria

My lovely new place will not have gas service until Tuesday - which means BF and I have been pretty much freezing at home these past few days with no heat (and the 48 hours of downpour this past weekend certainly helped).

So when it was time to get dressed to run some errands today, I scrambled into my warmest coat - which is a lovely Banana Republic hand-me-down from my older (and taller) sister - and which I immediately felt silly and a tad overdressed in it after taking and reviewing my pictures.

So warm inside my so cold home ...

I love how my body language here has an attitude - Like, yeah, I know this coat is a little large on me and I match my walls. Whaddya goin' do about it?!

I am in love with the collar on these Victoria camis. I Ebay-spy for new Victorias all the time.

I ended up changing into a sweater and loafer combo which was much more weather-appropriate and comfy-er for errand-running.



Coat: Banana Republic wool herringbone trench
Sweater: J. Crew wool shawl popover
Blouse: J. Crew Victoria cami
Jeans: J. Crew hipslung
Bag: J. Crew quilted paisley tote
Shoes: black Aerosoles Vice Squad wedges
Rejected Shoes: green Nine West Temani wedges