Marl-y, Take Two

OK, my last outfit with the marled wool cardigan from J.Crew was simple to the point of a bit of a yawner. So much for its "debut." But I remembered seeing how a few other bloggers rocked it way back in the day, especially Tippy (I think after seeing her in the it, it clinched it for me to have to buy it. But then it was all me who didn't wear it for months and months). So here's take two on the cardigan, inspired by Tippy.




I'm not much of a leggings gals (as you may have noticed, I live in jeans) but I am try to branch out of my comfort zone. Though they are super-comfy, I feel like I don't have real pants on.


I am in love with how buttery-soft leather and comfortable these boots are - so much so that this is only the second time I am wearing them, for fear of my clumsy-butt scuffing them.

Cardigan: J. Crew marled wool cardigan
Blouse: purchased in Singapore
Belt: The Limited leather basketweave
Leggings: Target
Boots: Type Z leather buckle pull-ups