Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Friday was such a treat in the ATL, for the beautiful sunny weather and my BF coming home from his biz trip! Unfortunately he was exhausted from the week and traveling, so we had a lovely Friday night date at home consisting of Big Macs and Chicken McNuggets with our close friends Christian Bale and Johnny Depp (sure ... in Public Enemies).

Saturday unfortunately was soooo blah with the unending dreariness and rain that running errands was the last thing I wanted to do (but we were out in the weather mess pretty much all day with no umbrella - lots of running and giggling from stores to car). We did go out to dinner for the evening, and I dressed appropriately for the weather in my patent heels (ha ha).







Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Blouse: J. Crew black & white paisley
Jeans: Levi's 545
Shoes: Sofft

Today we've got another exciting day of errands and we're hitting Ikea to buy a couple of leather chairs and a printed couch (We're moving into a much large space and figure it's time we have some grown up furniture. Though I don't dig how much real grown up furniture costs - hence, I heart Ikea).

So here's my couch-moving OOTD (very exciting!):



Top: J. Crew grosgrain favorit tee in midnight
Tank: Gap
Jeans: Gap essential jeans
Sneakers: Skechers (old as dirt)