Dreaming of Spring

It's good to be back!! I've missed you all and my poor neglected blog. I'm recovered from my jet lag finally but with this crappy weather and bad lighting I haven't been able to wear much but my Harajuku Lovers rain boots the past few days.

For those of you who don't live in California, let me tell you a little something about Californians... we melt in the rain.
Ok, not really but if you spent a rare rainy day here you'd think we did. People freak out when it rains to the point of hilarity. All our local news channels are franticly reporting rain storms, flooding and tornado watches. Seriously.

So in the spirit of hating the rain, I'm dreaming of Spring!
Here's what I'm looking forward to in warmer months....
This Victor and Rolf shoe just sums up Spring for me. Frills, bows and shades of pink. Yes please!




Ruffles and bows everywhere! I love all this girly-ness!

I'm also loving everything Miu Miu for spring. There's a dress in there right now that I swear I'd kill for. Unfortunately it's about 2 grand and I'm not at that point in my life yet. ;)
I have to choose between expensive shoes or nice clothes. I can't afford both.

Guess what I pick. Hint: ShoeGirl


I can't find a picture of the dress but it's a pouffy little party dress in this beautiful brocade fabric
I can't wait for Spring!

(most images from style.com)