Some Marl-y Weather ... Plus Discount Codes

I've got this bad habit of buying something and then sitting on it for weeks, sometimes months, before digging in and actually wearing the item. I have no idea why - maybe I subconsciously wait for that imaginary "perfect" occassion where I can formally debut my new finds. (I know, kind of cuckoo ...)

So granted it is still technically winter, as I finally broke out the marled wool cardigan from J. Crew. I got this back in November? October? for full price and even paid shipping for it, but never found a right time to wear it - too hot and bulky to wear under a jacket and not warm enough to wear on its own when it's actually cold. Plus for a shorty like me, I need to wear it with heels. So blah, blah, blah, I figured I better wear it before it's summer.


Ugh, my jean legs look funny.


Here's my sad attempt at a Gingersnap photo flourish.





Cardigan: J. Crew marled wool cardigan
Tee: Target tisue tee
Jeans: Levi's 545
Shoes: Nine West Temani wedges
Necklace: Laila Rowe

+++

FYI ladies, Gap is offering 20% off regular priced merchandise with code SPRING20. Offer expires January 24.

Also, if you order from the Lands' End Canvas line, you can get free shipping with no minimum with code CANVASFREE and pin 00007142, which expires today. Or get free shipping for orders over $50 with code VALUE50 and pin 2110 on all Lands' End stuff, which includes Canvas, expiring January 25.

And Delia's is offering 15% off their new spring collection with code JAN15D, that expires January 29. Unfortunately you can't do free shipping with this code. Click here for some free shipping options.

Lastly, Aerosoles is offering 20% off everything until January 25 with code SV2095.