Black Out Challenge (Day 3)



(I got this slouchy top and winged cardi from JC Penney...I totally feel like Diana Ross with those winged arms...which is always the point of getting dressed, isn't it? Who doesn't want to be a diva like Diana? By the way, the prices on JCP online for the shirt/cardi were more than what I paid. Both were under 12 bucks)



(Aldo Shoes)




I'm back on track. After the mishap yesterday, I believe I am redeeming myself with this ensemble. If you are just dropping by, I am punishing myself to wearing no black for a week because that's all I ever wear. Don't even ask me about my poses! I saw a park...pulled over and started posing. One thing led to another and pretty soon I'm running through the fields taking pictures! Just laugh at the pics...I did!




By the way, this is my theme song until I decide to change it. This is the song I want played any time I enter a room!

....well...it plays in my head when I walk in the room anyway!