When Water Attacks!

STORM WATCH 2010!

Stupid rain.

It was only sprinkling when I got dressed and I felt like a smart ass when I pulled these shoes out. "I'll put on my rain pumps" I chuckled to myself...


Good traction on these babies. Talk about non-slip, right?


Then came the rain...


Time for a little change of clothes.

I love any excuse to wear my Harajuku Lovers Rain boots. I hardly ever wear shoes I designed because for some reason it feels pretty cheesy, but these are so cute and technically I didn't "design" them cause kick ass Jolie designed the print on them.
ANYWAY...





I guess the rain isn't so bad as long as I'm prepared and my hair is covered. ;)


(tights- Urban Outfitters, skirt- BP, sweater- J.Crew, hoodie and boots- Harajuku Lovers, heels- YSL, belt- found in a market in rural China... seriously)