Enough Already

(Sorry for the horrible facial expression above.) This is what I wore to church today.

(Vintage belt, Target textured tights, Zara's Trench, Calvin Klein Heels, LV Speedy 35, JC Penney Dress underneath)

This is officially the end of me wearing all black. That's all I've been wearing for the past few weeks or so. I am challenging myself for this whole week to not wear any stitch of black. No black pencil skirt, No black dress, no black shirts...NO BLACK TIGHTS! Oh my god...No black leggings!?!? No Black Pencil Skirt!?!?
Let's see if I can make it. Do you wear something to death?
Who wants to take the challenge with me? It may not be "wearing black" obsessively. Maybe you wear jeans every single day, or heels every single day...challenge yourself to think outside of the box. Let me know what your challenge is in the comment section.

Update: Sounds like people are up for a challenge. The following bloggers are going to do the challenge with me:)

1. Kris Kross Coffee Therapy
2. Mish Dish-I've asked her to adopt me so that I may rummage through her shoes and purses...still waiting on an answer:)

Are you down for the challenge?