TGIF! Grey Sun

Here's my first go at OOTD. Apparently for such a beautiful sunny winter day, I decided to go drab, but it was probably because I knew in advance my posing needs some "improvement".

Please keep in mind that I work from my home office, so I technically never need to dress up for the office until I'm at a conference or company meeting. Consider this waaaay better than some of the days when I have an early morning call and pretty much end up spending the entire day in pajamas (oh yes I've done it ... and more than once).




Cardigan: H&M
Tee: J. Crew tissue striped tee
Jeans: J. Crew boot cut (when they still made petite length jeans ... why no more, why ...)
Shoes: Steve Madden patent flats
Bag: Old Navy ruffle clutch

And here are the actual shoes I've worn most of the day (ha ha):



Shoes: Old Navy cable slipper socks (I'm glad I color coordinated with my carpet today)