Brown ... Stones

This weekend has been a dreary one in Atlanta with unrelenting rain - but on a good personal note, BF and I have moved into our new place, yay!

We've only lived in Atlanta for a few months now, but have spent it almost living out of boxes in an apartment because we were looking for a place of our own. We finally found it - a gorgeous three story brownstone - and officially moved in this weekend. It's so nice to have space to park two cars indoors and be able to have a proper home office (important for me as I work remotely) and a guest bedroom. What is going to take some getting used to is so many stairs!

So as we're still testing things out, I may be all over the place with my OOTD shoots. Below is my chilly rainy weather wear, sans jacket, for errand-running and yummy Sunday pancake eating (if you live near Atlanta at all, you know the Original Pancake House - and that means you also should know better than to go there late morning on a Sunday like a rookie ... thanks, me).


This sweater is so warm but the back of my neck usually gets a little itchy because of the wool, and the waist pockets sometimes make me look lumpy - more so than my usual lumpy, ha.


So other than the short-as-hell thing I've got going, the posing skills would keep me out of the ANTM running for sure. Yeah, those are the only two things ...





Sweater: J. Crew wool shawl collar popover
Tank: Lands' End Canvas pattern rib tank
Jeans: Gap (old as heck - personally distressed)
Boots: Born Taro
Bag: Liz Claiborne Green Street patent leather tote

FYI, use code BRSAVE20 to save 20% off everything at Banana Republic (online orders over $75 only) - good for January 25 only.