Black Out (Day 1)

This is the first day of my "don't wear black all week so people don't think I am depressed or wonder if I see dead people" challenge. I think most people wear black because of the whole "black makes you look slimmer" theory. As you can tell from the pile of clothes on the floor in the above picture...I just didn't have the juice to take a picture. All I could think about was getting home to rip these clothes off my body and climbing in bed.
(I wore this jacket here and the shirt here and the heels here)
Actually, by the time I turned the corner on my block... I was already barefoot, the bra was already unbuckled and I was on my second shot of Petron.

Sleepy+ dealing with 145 different personalities under the age of 15 +paper work + a 2 hour meeting after work + an hour in traffic + no lunch all day = NO Picture today.

Let's see how I feel about this challenge by the end of the week. For some reason I picture myself at the end of the week rocking back and forth, crouched in the corner of my closet, swaddling all of my black articles of clothing, chanting "Kmart sucks" like Rain Man. (It should be obvious that I'm going through withdrawal:)


(P.S....just kidding about the Petron...I would never drink and drive:)
To avoid being Debbie Downer today, I must say that my mom surprised me with a Leather Fitted Blazer today. I can't wait to wear it:)