They Love Me, They Love Me Not ...

To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy then is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.
- Woody Allen




Have a fantastic St. Valentine's Day, ladies!

♥   ♥   ♥   ♥

Many thanks to the effortlessly chic Tippy for hosting a V-Day swap amongst some fantastic bloggers. My swap buddy is a true J. Crew aficionada (a gal after my own heart), the delightfully stylish and super-smart Summerilla from Sum Sunshine!

Summerilla put together a treasure trove of fantastic and fun goodies for me - thank you so so much again! 


And better yet, she thought of my fine-furried little friend as well:


Summerilla, Pacey says "bow wow, dank you, woofy woof, you're my walendine, woof."