Things of beauty...

The week in which I got my groove back. This week turned out not as I expected. Sometimes when I look ahead, in the knowledge that I have a whole lot of unplanned time with the Boos, I must admit I mildly panic wondering what am I going to do to keep them entertained? I then i) feel ashamed at this reaction and ii) try to justify the fact that children should not need 24/7 'entertainment' and then iii) opt for the great outdoors as the ultimate remedy. This week it all worked out. The unexpected presence of their Daddy helped; sometimes he doesn't have to work quite so hard. The fact that we are going skiing next week also helped; that pursuit represents the great outdoors in dramatic measures. Next to beach air, mountain air has got to rate pretty highly.

We return to the same French town each year to ski en famille. There is now a tried and tested route that we take and part of the charm is that the children want to retrace their footsteps and have the chance to redo what they did last year. We always say 'shall we go somewhere different?' and they say 'No! It's tradition!'. You can't mess with tradition...

So I will be seeing you, I will drop in at some point and test out the Lou-on-the-road blogging capability! Au revoir...


Photobucket
via everything fabulous


I have a soft spot for Ryan Reynolds...

via older men are the sex  (well, my sentiments exactly)

via the constantly lovely Sarah Klassen's Haute Design






via fabrik of life


If only this weren't quite so close to the truth...



Love the bag, love the boots, love the coat.

via The Sartorialist
It's not often that a product changes my world; but this 'dirty secret' has...and truly enables a hair-do like this...


Victoria Beckham Autumn/Winter 2011 dress collection...who'd have thought?




 It's all about the dress for me...

via sunday in bed

by Jamie Beck



See you very soon...
Happy weekend!