Booties for Perilla

Realization this weekend as the BF and I had started leaving our windows and back doors open some times to let in the cool morning or evening breezes - uh, mosquitoes aren't gone yet! So far we've killed four in the house over the weekend, and I'm convinced there are more. Ack - don't those things go south for the winter or something, like to Mexico?!

As for my outfit, I wore this last Friday. Not sure if this really works for fall or if the knit dress is too summer-y in color palette (and too contrast-y with the black?), but comfort-wise it felt fine for 80-degree temps in the SE, and I felt like I wearing jammies!


Dress: Anthropologie Little Yellow Button Perila (worn here before)
Tee: Old Navy
Tights: Anne Klein
Shoes: Vince Camuto Bronco booties (tried on here before)

(Blogging during a brief respite in FL - loving the weather, neck-deep in work!)