Respect the Outfits (Outtakes)

I don't know about the rest of you, but when I put together my outfit posts I will usuall select the best two-three pics from the bunch to use (you know, the ones that make me look as long and lean as my stubby body will allow). The vast majority of the cast-off pics consist of me goofing off or realizing my skirt is tucked into my tights or standing in the one completely dark spot of the house or making a face even a mother wouldn't love - and those suckers usually get deleted straight away.

But as blogging is all about sharing and we're all human, I thought our photo "bloopers" would be a great subject for the debut of my new feature: Respect the Outfits - Outtakes edition. And here in no particular order are the fantastically fashionable ladies who have sent in their great outtakes to share with you:

♦  EE from eek!:

Top: Anthropologie
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: B. Makowsky
Earrings: gifted

♦  Tricia from Tricia's Take:


♦  Jen from vintageglammz:

Dress: Anthropologie Drifting By
Belt: Anthropologie Looping Lanes
Shoes: Target Australia
Bag: Prune (South America)

♦  Laura from Anthro Closet Chaos:

Dress: Anthropologie Yellow Cloud by Floreat - 2008
Coat: Anthropologie Cream Confection by Idra - 2010
Hat: Sara Felted Wool Clothe by Couture Creations - 2010
Scarf: Anthro's Springing -2009
Shoes: Too Many Cooks Platforms by Seychelles - 2008

♦  Cindy from Closet Comforts:

Dress: Victoria’s Secret
Top: Kaitlyn Lace
Belt: Urban Outfitters
 
Dress: Tucker for Target
Belt: Anthropologie High Prairie

♦  Peggy from She Hath Done What She Could:

Dress: Target Converse Shirtdress
Top: Tilly's Gingham Shirt

♦  Liz from Lizzypunch:


♦  Lori from lorispeak:

OTOTW Specs
Gap pink cowlneck tank
Love by Design striped green drapey cardigan
Grey plaid puffed-sleeve blazer
Lisa Skinny Jeans by Fire Jeans
Brown suede Zara ankle booties
Braided orangey-tan leather belt

♦  And of course it wouldn't be right if I didn't share some of my own recent outtakes:


Thanks to all you wonderful gals who participated - I really appreciate you all playing along!

And thanks again to Kim, Cat and Aimee for their great reader features and the original inspirations for me in starting this.

I'll be highlighting another subject next week but will certainly come back for some more outtakes later on!