A Cup of Crazy!

A man came to our office to day and he had drank a cup of crazy! I thought he was an alcoholic but maybe a recovering one with the rambling and very loud speech. He kept asking me questions and I would answer and he would ask me again! Finally I told him to leave and that I could not talk to him anymore. I locked the door after him. He had dropped someone off at our building and the person was taking longer than usual and he had to go to work. At one point he began yelling and shaking the doors and telling me to go get that person. Since he was acting a fool I did. No telling what people will do these days. I did have to tell him to leave again. The person he was waiting for came out and he got loud in the lobby when he saw here. Oooohwee! He had taken a big swig from the cup of crazy before he left the house this morning!




What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe! ~~Aileen Mehle~~