Today I think...

Somehow, and it only happens every now and then, things are coming together for me from an appearance perspective! The ill-fated fringe (bangs) has finally grown out. I notice how many women dabble with this 'shall I/shan't I?' dance between fringe and no fringe. I have dabbled for years and I am here to say: I am so over it now. Don't let me do it again. Takes an age to grow out. Plus after the ravages of summer blonde, my hair has now calmed to a more pleasing brunette. I used to get described as a 'willowy brunette' by a certain someone. Let's just say he prefers me that way.

...think this is just an awesome picture...she is so beautiful...
I am running a few times a week and the benefits are just untold. I know I preach about the running - not the competing, not as an exercise fanatic, just as a nice, chilled thing to do. I run around the lanes where I grew up, at the moment stepping over conkers and fallen leaves. Just half an hour of time out...I love it.

Today sporting a new top from Jigsaw. May I just say I love Jigsaw? It never fails. My market town perked up a whole lot the day Jigsaw opened...and my bank balance declined. Hmmm. So the cardigan has an integral scarf in it. I love stuff like that. I love when you put something on and get that feeling of 'I LIKE THIS!'. God bless shopping.

Jigsaw Autumn season...
This weekend I have a day with one of my best friends - she lives abroad and I can honestly say her visits keep me kinda sane. I am storing up all my neurosis for her to calm, soothe, rationalise and remix. Counting down...

...it's all about the shoes...