Things of beauty...

Thankfully Friday. This week was a week of the new job (his, not mine), economy-driving, batch-cooking, homework-doing. My children break up for two week's half term today so I am planning some entertainment and some down time. I predict walks on the beach, hot chocolate in cafes and a fair amount of TV/Nintendo thrown in for good measure! I am in a 'make do and mend' phase and have had lots of old clothes dry-cleaned; I am pretending they are new...

Thank you for some lovely comments this week...it's heartening that you all 'get' the fine line... :-)

Marion Cotillard via Coffee and Cognac
Tree-lined loveliness...

by Olivia Graham
Alexa Chung looking positively sultry...when does she ever look anything else?



Country Living


Still love this dress...the belt...the bag...inspired.


My friend E's rabbit has had a litter of eleven babies! Eeek...but lovely.


Love this 'Bonnie and Clyde' look...


A Gorgeous palette in wool...



Lavender, stripes and a whicker bag...


I think this model, Cintia Dicker is just stunning.

via Brown eyed Belle
JFK with his daughter - such an iconic Kennedy profile.


This is my friend Rhiannon who writes Hey Gorgeous and I hope she won't mind me showing this...one of the coolest honeymoon shots ever. How happy and beautiful does she look?  Just married and with the BIGGEST smile :-)

via Hey Gorgeous
Enjoy the weekend...!