Happy Halloween!

Some of my costume choices throughout the years...

This picture is so amazing. It sums my sister Katie and I up perfectly. She was always the cute little tomboy while I was always a girly girl. :) I love my sister so much!

If you ask me how I knew Ben was the one I may show you this photo. We took this after dating only 3 months or so. We look so much like the real deal that people often ask if this was us in high school. HA!

Pee Wee and Miss Yvonne ♥

80's Jazzersizers!

Last year we dressed as Wayne and Garth. I think we did a pretty good job.
I dressed as Lady Gaga the next night and danced in my kitchen with my best friend Christie who was maybe dressed like a robber...?



Oh and let's not forget the good old days of being young and single. Yes... even I did the slutty ____ costumes.

A slutty witch for example.

Or how about a slutty bee?

Or if you have an excuse like going to the Playboy Mansion, you can just be a girl in lingerie. Why not??
Ron Jeremy liked it

Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween!!