Roses and Thorns


(Thrifted Blouse, Lucky Brand Shoes, BCBG Heels, Target Leopard Scarf, Tribal clutch courtesy of Marionrenee.com)
 The picture above is the prime reason why I need a permanant assistant who follows me around with a mirror to reflect the sunlight, fan me and adjust my clothes before I take pics so I won't have  problems like one sleeve up and one sleeve down.





I would like to add that I'm a thrifting beast. This vintage blouse makes me happy! I can't wait to find a waist pencil skirt to rock with this blouse. I didn't think I would like the high neck and huge bow but now I worship the look!



I haven't done Roses and Thorns in a minute so here goes.

Roses:
1. I am in the planning stages of 2 major projects and it's seeming to all come together (details later:)
2. I made an awesome turkey sandwich today. (bacon on any sandwich makes everything better:)
3. Watched an awesome episode of The Good Wife this week (Did you see it!?!)
4. I'm alive and well and so is everyone around me:)


Thorn:
1. Someone SPAT in my future stepdaughter's (Ms. Thang) mouth this week...IN HER MOUTH! FOR NO REASON (apparently)...and Ms. THANG did NOTHING about it!!! She's non-confrontational and it's totally out of character for her to be violent but I'm working on that:) BUT WHO DOES THAT?!? Why is any ten year old spitting on another ten year old!  IN THE MOUTH! That means that you had to time it just right to land your saliva in another person's mouth. Does she practice that at home or something!?!?

I was so mad but not for the right reason. I was mad that MS. THANG didn't knock that little girl's spleen out of place! 

Click here to read the real details of this spitting incident from my dude's pov:)

One more thing: Are you signed up with Shop It To ME? You should be! Click here! It's kinda like getting a heads up on an item that you've had your eye on for a while!