How to Make a Woman Happy

I don't have enough fingers or toes to list off all the different ways I heart my BF. However, no one is perfect and we've all got our faults, and the most recent fault of my honey is that he has run over not one, but two different packages with his vehicle.

Our brownstone is in a little gated complex and the USPS drops off in the gated area, which is the rear garage side of our home. Everyone's got a little stand-alone mailbox but obviously not all mail fits in the box, so sometimes the postman will lean a package up against the corner of someone's garage door.

So 99.9% of people will notice a package when come home from a day at work and stop their vehicle to pick it up prior to driving in. Unfortunately the 0.01% that does not notice a package because they are driving a ginormous Jeep at Mach 1 and talking on their cell is my BF, and he has rolled on in over two different packages now. One package was a sweater - so no harm, no foul. The other package was a pair of shoes (sigh - RIP little ones).

I know we all love our significant others and there are multitudes of good things about them. However, I can't be alone in experiencing the little "d'ohs!" of everyday living with another human being (and it ain't like I'm perfect either - ha, hardly - but we're not talking about me here). Anything "d'oh"-worthy that your honey has done recently?



Sweater: Anthropologie Tabitha Spilling Ruffles (worn here and here before - similar online here and here)
Top: J. Crew perfect fit stripe boatneck (worn here before - similar-ish online here or here)
Skirt: H&M high-waist pencil (worn here before - similar online here and here)
Shoes: Aldo (worn here and here before - similar-ish online here)
Necklace: Anthropologie Grandma's Treasure Trove (worn here and here before)

+++

Don't forget, I am still collecting your outfit outtakes for my new reader feature debuting on Thursday. Send your funnies to me at respecttheshoes(at)live.com!