The Dim Green Pirate

Quick post today - where did the day go?! One bad thing about fall is that the only times of day I am able to take my outfit pics during the week - early morning or after work - are still pitchy dark outside. So muchos apologies for the dimly lit pics, ladies. And I'm really kind of bummed especially since I personally am digging my outfit today because I broke out some boots for October!

When do you gals take your outfit pics? How long does it take you to take your shots?



Dress: Forever 21 solid floral (worn here and here before - similar-ish online here or here)
Belt: Anthropologie Infinity (worn a zillion times before - kind of similar online here or here)
Boots: Type Z (worn here and here before - similar online here)
Necklace: Anthropologie Jahara (worn here and here before - kind of similar online here)
Leggings: Target