One Lonely Beastie I Be...


(sorry about the wrinkles...long day)

I went to a party this weekend. There was a dj, barbecue and dancing.
You're thinking I went to the club, huh? NOPE.
I went to my nephew's LITTLE LEAGUE football game!
All you soccer moms and little leaguing moms...I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS LIKE THAT!
(Thrifted Men's Shirt/Thrifted scarf/Steve Madden Shoes/Thrifted KOOBA bag)

I went to support my nephew even though he wouldn't know it because he goes out of his way to ignore me. He just gives me the side eye whenever I come to his games as if he doesn't want to be associated with the likes of me. He's such a hater!


Well, I noticed that there was music being played during this game but it wasn't half-time yet.
I look over at the side lines of the other team...THEY HAVE A DJ! A DJ!! With a turn table and all!
OMG! I was so in shock! Really, Little League football is like that now?!?


Here's a rundown of some of the songs that were played:

1. Freaks of the Industry (Digital Underground)
2. I'm Bad (LL Cool J)
3. Paul Revere (Beastie Boys)
4. Blow the Whistle (Too Short...yes...TOO SHORT!)
5. Planet Rock (Africa Bambaataa)



(Cheerleaders doing the Cha Cha Slide during half time)

I pretty much ignored the game at that point:)


 
And because I kinda lost my mind when I heard the Beastie Boys song...here ya go...ENJOY!
*Title of this post is the best line from this song*