Reality... Shoe?

Right before I left for Europe we had a reality show filming at work. It was really fun actually, and though I can't tell you everything about it, I can tell you that it is a show created by the super talented Sam Mettler of Intervention and it's produced by Ryan Seacrest's RSP. It will air on A&E, though I'm not sure when.

On the show, I interview a potential designer... but that's it! That's all I can say ;)


We filmed in our showroom. Shoes shoes everywhere!

It was really cool to see how a reality show works. They hid a mic in my cleavage and after wearing it for a while I really did forget about it. I used to think it sounded funny when reality stars would say that they "forgot the cameras were there" but I guess I can see how that could be the case. 
I was so nervous at first, going about my business and pretending like I didn't see cameras filming me but after I got comfortable and used to the idea, I was able to be totally natural.
It was a really cool experience and I can't wait to see the outcome.




I wore my super sexy Louboutins. I love these shoes!


Talking about my latest (and sadly, last) collection.


Jackie at Laura Mercier did my makeup. Thanks girl!! She's really good so all you local girls, go visit her at South Coast Plaza :)

I can't wait to tell you more about it and I will as soon as I can!

Up next: Posts about my shopping trip to Europe!