I've Got a Brand New Pair of Roller Skates

OK, this post has nothing to do with that 70's song by Melanie Safka, but who hasn't seen and instantly fell in love with that new HP printer commercial with the happy baby?! I can't get "Brand New Key" out of my head, and now the BF is in fear of me wanting a real baby bump because I adore the expressions on that commercial baby - no worries, BF, I am perfectly happy with just my food baby.

I did have the song rolling through my head this morning though as I was getting dressed though - this knit top is probably more appropriate for a lazy Sunday lounging but happy baby song inspired me to be super-cas and wear it for TGIF!



Top: UO Truly Madly Deeply Owl pullover
Skirt: Banana Republic herringbone knife pleat (worn here before)
Tights: Anne Klein
Shoes: Aldo Currie (worn here and here before - similar-ish online here)
Necklace: Anthropologie Grandma's Treasure Trove (worn here and here before)

+++

Sorry, folks, no Other People's Blogs post today (and probably for a while - I'm so sorry!) as this week has completely gotten away from me and I am way behind on my blog trolling. I may be in and out of blogee land for the next two weeks as well since I'm heading off to Asia tomorrow for some back-to-back biz trips, argh! I feel so behind on everything! And how is a gal to pack when almost half her suitcase is already spoken for with work-related things?!