Beautiful things...

Hello again my friend. It's bitterly cold today and so here I sit, fire lit, ready to hunker down for the weekend. I will collect the Boos from school and gather provisions and we will chillax on the sofa. I have it all planned out.

Another busy work week for me; my work life is like a 'deja-vu' from this time last year so I am spending my days trying learn the lessons from the last big and extremely challenging project I was involved with. My mantra is 'you can only do your best, you can only do your best!' More soul-searching about whether to work or not and precious input from different friends. One friend who made me think maybe I think too much! So I am trying a new approach; it's simple - smile, let it go, be kind and others will be kind to you. Slightly abstract but worth a try! What do you think?

...ever classic, even in a raincoat, Olivia P...








I like this simple room; boats and feather pictures and white-washed walls...


If only I weren't, but I so am...


Really really tried hard to stop and take time to read this week; it's not gone that well. A couple of pages here and there...

via pink and green owl


 Time for some 80's nostalgia... 'what a feeling...'

...the 'sorry and aren't you clever scene' from Flashdance...


I have the first blooming hyacinths of the season in my house and they smell divine...


Yet more Danish art...

by Peter Vilhelm Ilsted 'Two of the Artist's Daughters at Liselund'

via the bottom of the ironing basket
My monster house de-clutter continues...I love this laundry room; what better use for a dolls house?


...love her face; Emily Blunt...
via my little things
Have a serene weekend...
love Lou Lou xx