Purple Haze

The ornaments, wreaths and stockings are gone, but I haven't fully de-Christmased yet. The BF likes the twinkling lights so he requested they stay up a bit longer (reminder of a college dorm room much?) and my hands still hurt from cutting those stupid snow flakes, so they will get a bit more show time too.

This reminds me Christmases back home in NYC when I was little - if I didn't take the tree down, no one else was going to say a word. One year we had our tree up, lit and decorated until April! My dad may have been just out-stubborning me though. That is far and away different from the BF's mom, who will take down the decorations on Christmas day!!! Not sure what is stranger ...

Have you guys de-decorated already?

I now have a new co-star in my outfit pics.
(And some baaaad pasty-face lighting, ugh ...)

We'll call this one "the blur."

Just playing around ...

Top: Anthropologie Deletta Je Ne Sais Scarf (worn here before - more draping here)
Skirt: AT Loft (worn here and here before - similar-ish here and here)
Tights: UO scroll (similar here)
Shoes: Aldo patent spectators (worn here before - similar here, here or here)