GFS Feature: Christ Chic and Forgiveness

I went to church today.

(Thrifted Trench, Thrifted American Eagle Dress)

 But I think the devil was trying to distract me. Everytime I would just about bow my head in prayer, I would catch a glimpse of a furcoat walking down the aisle! IN 70 DEGREE WEATHER!?!? I promise you Texans just can't wait for even a cool breeze.  I counted 4 fur coats just before the sermon.

The choir helped me regain my composure though. But even that was ruined.  My vision was acosted by atleast three lace front weaves on children in the choir stand. It is NOT okay to allow your kid to look like a real life Cabbage Patch KID!

I made it through the sermon though. It took a second for me to get ahold of myself but I did it. It was about forgiveness. Forgiveness of all kinds. Forgiveness to people who do you wrong. Forgiveness of family grudges. Forgive those who don't even deserve it. Because it frees you.


(Pour La Victoire "Irina" heels, Jones NY scarf, random fabric that I forced to be a clutch:)

Then I walk out after church and saw what had to be a seven year old girl wearing black knee boots WITH A HEEL!

I DO NOT FORGIVE THAT.



(I made a quick shoe/purse change to run errands)

Next Sunday, I'm not wearing my contacts. It's better for everyone involved.
(Converse, Vintage Louis Vuitton Sac Plat)

Friend GFS on FB here
Tweet GFS here
Shop with GFS here