What's Going On??

"Where has she disappeared to this time?" you may be asking yourself. Well, there's a few things, first being my laptop was stolen and I lost ALL of my photos files and info.
"But you must have a backup!?" well, no. No I don't.

So new laptop, new start I suppose. Such a bummer. But on to the good news that I'm finally allowed to share!! I hinted to a new line with a super mega celeb a few months ago and I still can't reveal who she is (dangit!!) but I ended up passing on that project anyway. Why? Well for what may be the most exciting project in my career!!
"Better than working with Betsey Johnson?" Kinda.
"Better than working with Gwen!!??" Sorta.

Drumroll please..............

My very own line! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! Can you believe it!? So I'm obviously very preoccupied with that and with getting it started and whatnot, but I'd really like to share the process with you guys. From concepts to sketches to samples- everything! I obviously have to do it on a bit of a delay so ideas aren't copied and stuff but I can't wait to show you what I'm working on!!







Until then, I do have one favor. I need a name! Now I've asked some friends and they of course said "name it The Shoe Girl" but I don't think that really makes sense for a brand name... What do you guys think?? I'd love suggestions and if you come up with a name that I love you'll forever have bragging rights that YOU came up with the brand name. ;)
Think girly and fun and not too junior sounding. I know that it looks like a food company from my images up there but I want it to have that felling of delicious treats for your feet. I don't know about you but when I see the right pair of shoes I crave it, just like sweets.

I should remind you that I can't use my own name because Celine is already taken and is a well established French high end line. Bummer.

Yippee!! I can't wait for this next adventure!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!
xox