Pale Merino

As much as I can huddle in the warmth of my home and play with the dog and BF, vendor meetings and shipments for events don't handle themselves even if the weather outside is still frightfully chilly and slippery. So yesterday I got dressed for real (all you ladies who live in the super-cold, slushy climes and still manage to wear skirts and pretty shoes every day - I bow before you, I'm not worthy!) to venture out.

I guess I stilled haven't mastered sweaterdresses with tights yet. Am I the only one that finds herself having to adjust the bottom of the dress because it sticks to the tights? Good thing most of my activities were done behind a desk so no one else has to watch me awkwardly adjusting myself every few minutes so that to ensure that when I do stand up, my skirt is not scrunched up around my waist. Perhaps I should try slicker smoother tights next time?



Dress: Merona by Target merino wool (similar-ish here)
Necklace: Anthropologie Grandma's Treasure Trove (worn here before - similar here or luxe here)
Belt: Anthropologie c/o Spiffy (worn here before - similar here or here)
Tights: Anthropologie Sunset Scrolls (worn here before - check stores, or similar-ish here or plain here)
Shoes: Seychelles Ring in the New Year (worn here before - similar here or funkier wedge here)

And because almost a single picture can't be taken without some semblence of my pup in it now apparently, here are some of my outtakes - Pacey like to sit by and look out the window and slobber all over my Marimekko pillows - which are now being used as the pup's day bed - the same ones that BF hates. Hm, coincidence?