Inception

In an effort to keep things light on this blog, most of my posts are very stream-of-consciousness - related to random thoughts that flit through my head and get caught up in the tangled net of the now. So essentially I'll post about my outfit and then whatever I am thinking about at that moment and then try to stick in some hahas. So - haha.

Sometimes I'll get inspired by another blogger - reading through his or her post that can set me off on a tangent where I may need to find a pen and paper and scribble down a few later illegible phrases.

Other times I'll just put together a few jumbled sentences on why I put together a certain outfit or why I love / not-so-love a piece in my closet or new purchase. Or I remember to take pics at a successful new recipe try, I'll post that (but are recipe posts using other people's recipes considered cheating?)

Lately, I've written of my new pup, which I can't get enough of - and which also happen to be on her way to becoming the most expensive pound pup ever (we've pretty much already bought out PetSmart and Target on all their cute puppy-related items, and have recently been going to a local "boutique" shop call CityDog Market - those puppy eyes sure know how to get the ole wallet to open up ...)

Once in a blue moon I think I'll come up with a truly original thought or idea but those are few and far between (makes the ole noggin hurt, you know) so that got me thinking some more:

Where or how do you find your inspiration for your blog posts?



Top: Gap chambray safari (worn here before - similar here or BF version here)
Skirt: Anthropologie Edme & Esyllte Field (worn here before - similar luxe version here or shorter here)
Belt: Anthropologie (similar-ish here)
Tights: Target
Shoes: Aerosoles tasseled wedges (worn here before - similar cutesie here or here)
Necklace: AT Loft mesh chain (worn here before - similar here or here - not similar but so cute here)