GFS Series: Christ Chic


I was forced to get dressed  for church in exactly 20 minutes...or I was going to get LEFT!
So, I just kind of remixed some of the pieces from the last few posts to make an outfit.

Not loving any of these pics either:(

 I've been left before. When I was in high school, I went to the football playoff game for my school and I went with my dad. Well, when I got there...I wanted to walk around the Astrodome with my friends. That's what everybody did at the games, right?

(Vintage coat, Zara scarf/skirt, BEBE sweater (super,super old), Banana Republic fedora)

This was before cell phones....I think I may have had a pager/beeper at the time. So, my dad told me to meet him at the 50 yrd line seats at the end of the game...which I did, but that fool wasn't there! I am walking around the dome frantically thinking surely he wouldn't leave me. Oh, I forgot one thing...my dad WORKED at the school I attended. After about an hour of walking around...I got a ride from one of my friends who had to take me all the way home.

(I wasn't even going to post these pics bc they don't wow me but I wore it for the Lord so it has to be good enough  you guys. Amen.)

My dad was there. Sure was. Chilling. Watching Thundercats. Didn't say a word to me. I was so mad and embarrassed because the whole school heard about it. He told me he left early because they were losing and that if I had sat my "fast butt" down, I would've known that. What could I say? Nothing.



For that reason, I can get ready quick, fast and in a hurry!


(Sorry for the lack of posts, but it's been cold and I need another tripod. I will do better:)