Tell me more...

OK, so I couldn't resist...I have had so many lovely new people come say 'hello' this past week that now I am curious...what are you all like? The best way to find out is to ask some probing questions...answer up, buttercup. If you do, I will...

via pretty stuff
If you had to choose one answer:

Diane Kruger or Katie Holmes?
Lipstick or mascara?
Colin Firth or Robert Downey Jnr?
Elizabeth Bennett or Emma Woodhouse?


Diligent homemaker or get hired help?
Weekend in Vegas or a weekend in New York?
Orla Kiely or Cath Kidston?
Charlotte York or Samantha Jones?


Classic elegance or quirky and interesting?
Ski or snowboard?
Chestnut brunette or platinum blonde?
Mac or PC?
Shotgun wedding or long engagement?


Superstitious or couldn't care less?
Vegetarian or carnivore?
Spender or saver?
'Friends' or 'ER'?
Tulips or daffodils? Oh, how I dream of Spring...


Tell me your answers and I will share mine...