The Antonym to Cognizant

So I've spent a good part of last night between True Blood, Gossip Girl and No Reservations trying to put together a blog post. I wasn't trying to be especially meaningful or witty - I was just trying to find one idea I could type together that would actually make some sense, but all I've got was a whole lot of nothing.

And I spent a better part of early this morning trying to put together that same post but I am at a throwing-my-hands-into-the-air-in-frustration-and-defeat phase. I know I shouldn't blog because I feel like I have to - and I don't feel like I have to, I really do want to - but all I've got at the moment is a bad case of blogger's block.

So as a cheap blog cop-out, I'm looking to you for help. Got any questions you would like for me to answer? Anything you would like to know about moi? What do you do when you're looking for blog inspiration?

+++

And in other "news," here are my OOTDs from the last few days:


Top: Target slub tee (similar here in white - Target sleepwear makes the best casual tees!)
Skirt: NY&Co. abstract print (worn here before - kind of similar online here)
Shoes: Vince Camuto (worn here, here and here before)
Belt: J. Crew skinny metallic
Necklace: Laila Rowe


Top: Anthropologie Iris & Navy Sweetheart sweatshirt (worn here before)
Shorts: Old Navy cotton pleated (worn here and here before)
Shoes: Mossimo by Target (worn here, here and here before - similar-ish online here)


Dress: J. Crew cotton (big sis hand-me-down which I think is a cast-off bridesmaid dress - do you think the color washes me out?)
Belt: Urban Outfitters Deena & Ozzy stretch (worn here and here before - similar online here)
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction Pine-A-Colada (worn here, here and here before)

+++

FYI, I think Google proved my blog is cootie-free now - I no longer see "this site is potentially harmful" messages popping up. Yay for getting out of Google detention!