It's My Birthday!

I'm 35 today and I'm breathing. Good day so far. I kinda have been ho-hum about my bday but for no good reason I will admit. I am excited that I am alive because somebody didn't wake up and I did! Thank you God!

This will be a quick post but I'll update later. This is what has happened already.

1. My dude called me first this morning and played R. Kelly's It's Your Birthday over the phone and guess what I did? I CRIED like a big baby for NO reason! NONE. Just bawled. I think it may have been "awww...he thought about me enough to find the song and have it played." Well...I cried and did the two-step (Chicago Style!) in my robe:)

2. Then my mom and niece/nephews called me this morning. One nephew told me "Happy Birthday...okay...bye." He's a man that's straight to the point.

3. Then I got text/calls from my circle of friends

4. Even my bloggy friends text me (Thank you Cathy, Juanette, Chastity, and Erin ) today!

5. Then before I got out of the car to go to work, I heard a Bruno Mars song that has nothing to do with anything and teared up! Being 35 is making me crazy!!!!!

6. I get to work and found an African Violet, Bubblicious Gum and ten dollars for a shopping spree at Goodwill at my desk from my favorite coworker. (Who apparently got really pissed off because she couldn't find any BDAY cards with a white chick and black chick sitting at a table drinking coffee? I tried to console her by admitting that I don't drink coffee! LOL!

....and it's only 9 AM!