A Little Bit of Randomness: Come September

Spoiler alert! OK, not really, but while most of our significant others are disappearing into int the vast black hole of footballsville, it frees up some valuable time for us gals for guilty TV pleasure - all the yummy season premieres of our fave and soon-to-be fave shows, the cliffhangers for our summer yummies and pretty much all new episodes for almost every show abounds.


I'm an admitted TV addict and watch too much tube-age. Name almost any TV show brainy or trashy and I've watched at least one episode. Even the hideously plain-ole bad shows, I've seen it (Jerseylicious, Pretty Wild, My Antonio, Bad Girls Club, Kendra, Flavor of Love ... been there, done that, did gag a little). I've spent almost entire weekends with old re-run marathons of Top Chef, Project Runway, Real Housewives (any other season than DC - I cannot stand them!) on the TV in the background. And we recently upgraded our cable package and it now includes the HBO channels so I've been experiencing way too much sofa time this past week.

I guess I am a TV grazer though because my actual fave to-go shows that I try not to miss are few: No Reservations, Rachel Zoe Project, Jersey Shore (I know ... but I can't help it - they're hilarious. GTL, baby!) Everything else just gets scanned.


September TV has been a bad month so far for me, though, and I've spent too much time watching the randomness. My version of the rundown so far of the boob tube activities? Nikita fights the Division, Chuck is alive, Katherine kills Caroline (or does she?), Sookie floats off with some fairies, Bourdain eats up Madrid, maybe baby Dan, cheerleading rules, Nene's husband has done her wrong, Jackie boot camp, Angelo cough hack, Snooki and Paulie smooshed, Zoe's turkey is bananas, the class of 2000 is considered old now?!, Damon kinda kills Jeremy, cheerleading sucks, Jesus is a witch, Paris dunkage, sewing drama rama, The Situation eats a sammi, everything, everyone, everybody ... la, la, la ...


What are your favorite guilty TV pleasures? What have you thought about all the recent season openers and finales for your fave shows?


Muchos thank yous for the lovely E Hayes for the fabulous topic recommend!