Late September

I made it to the UK in one piece! And got near-zero sleep on the plane as I was fighting discomfort and watching The Back-up Plan, Letters to Juliet, and the A-Team. I'm staying at a hotel in the Docklands area which is a newer (?) part of the city that I've never been to before - which is great for exploring. I met with a friend for dinner at Gaucho and wore the following:


Top: Lands' End Canvas gingham poplin (previously worn here and here - similar online here and here)
Jacket: J. Crew herringbone blazer (worn here before - kind of similar online here)
Jeans: Lands' End modern flare (similar online here)
Shoes: Guess Lawri wedge (worn here before - similar online here)
Bag: J. Crew tote
Scarf: kind of overkill for the fall weather

+++

I am still in partial sleep deprivation mode, but because I am in a fall state of mind and still kind of upset by the SE's lack of progress in joining the rest of the country in chilling weather, here is a fall OOTD I didn't really wear out (but want to and threw on for fun last week). I busted out these tights that I got on $5 super-sale earlier this year with this new cozy sweater dress also scored on sale (which is snuggle warm and not at all itchy).


Dress: Anthropologie Cordial Embrace by Sparrow
Top: Anthropologie Curated tee by Little Yellow Button (worn here before)
Belt: Anthropologie Infinity
Tights: Anthropologie Berry Bush in black (similar online here)
Shoes: Franco Sarto pumps (similar but pricey online here)

+++

I know the October new arrivals are the buzz of the Anthro-loving community today, and I wanted to share some of my new wishlist toppers. Cozy sweaters are definitely some of my new favorites for this year, which also includes the sweater dress in bright wintery colors.


What's on your Anthro wishlist for fall/winter? Have you noticed your tastes changing as you put together your needs list for each season?