Wanted: Forks, Slips and Socks


(Vintage dress I got when I was in ATL, Anne Klein shoe, Target Belt, JCP necklace)

Does anyone else have an invisible monster thief in their house? It can't be just me! I lose socks and slips and forks all the time! I have no idea how it happens! It baffles me. I never have forks in my house...never...and  I practically live alone!

Socks? Forget about it. If you ever ran up on me while I work out (which is never) and yanked my pants up, you will expose one foot with a gray puma sock and the other foot with my nephew's little league footbal sock.  I never keep socks!! NEVER. It's crazy!



The same goes for this dress. I have a black slip that I wear under this because it's so sheer. I've seen it all week and this morning when I woke up...SLIP GONE! I don't get it. I will admit that I schlep a travel bag sometimes because I'm visiting the dude...but geesh... Who is stealing my stuff!?!



 If you see a random person walking around with socks and a slip while eating their dinner with my forks...tell them I said GIVE ME MY STUFF BACK!